- Light: Ficus prefers bright, indirect light but does cope quite well in lower light conditions.
- Water: Water when the soil starts to become slightly dry at the top. Keep the soil lightly moist at all times, but do not over water as this will cause leaf drop.
- Temperature: Ideal temperatures are 16-24°C. Avoid cold draughts.
- Insufficient light or incorrect watering can trigger leaf drop.
- Avoid this plant if you have a latex allergy.
- Origin: India and Indonesia.
Dimensions: Average H: 25cm Average W: 20cm