- Light: Moderate, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight and deep shade.
- Water: Water thoroughly during the growing season but less so in the winter. Keep moist but do not allow to stand in water. Bird’s Nest Ferns are best watered around the plant, directly onto the soil as watering the centre of the plant may cause it to rot.
- Temperature: Cool to average household temperatures between 16-21°C. Keep away from draughts.
- Humidity: Does not like hot, dry conditions, prefers at least some degree of humidity. Mist regularly.
- Ultimate indoor height 60cm and spread 45cm. Plants can grow bigger than this but only in very humid conditions. It is slow growing.
- Origin: Eastern Asia.
Dimensions: Average H:20cm Average Width: 30cm