We’re (Almost) Open
Here at minima, we have been super busy, refreshing our showroom ready to reopen to you on 15th June, following the UK government’s latest announcement on easing the ‘lockdown’.
Between June, 3rd – June, 14th, 2020 inclusive
We are offering private closed door consultations for individuals with our showroom staff. If you would like to arrange this please call 0121 212 0387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
From June 15th, 2020
The front door at number 58 will be open to all. However, we will limit the number of customers in the showroom at any one time to 4.
We will offer private access 1 hour consultations to the showroom for more cautious clients by appointment with 24hrs notice. If you would like to arrange this please call 0121 212 0387 or e-mail email@example.com
Closely heeding also the advice from the World Health Organisation and local authorities we have put measures in place to safeguard our staff and visitors to the showroom at 58 George St.
Furthermore, to ensure peace of mind:
- The showroom has undergone a deep clean and we have implemented enhanced and more frequent cleaning routines.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser for all minima. visitors.
- We will only be accepting cashless payments to limit the contact between customers and our staff.
- We have remerchandised the showroom to allow more room to keep 2 meters apart from a staff member and other customers in the future.
- We have been uploading more products to our website to increase our range for our online shoppers.
- We have implemented a click and collect system from our front door that allows customers to pick up items without having to come into the showroom.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all very soon, sharing a smile, exchanging thoughts and just simply, enjoying the pleasure of your company.
We can’t wait…